Tim Butler is a Counselor, Life Coach, and Public Speaker. He has been married to his wife Deb for 31 years. He currently lives in Bowling Green, Ohio. His hobbies include competitive swimming, long-distance bicycling, cooking, and entertaining with his wife. They are both involved in various area ministries such as Campus Crusade for Christ, Young Life, and Bowling Green Christian Academy.
Tim began his professional career in business with 20 years in sales and sales management. At the age of 38 he returned to higher education and earned two graduate degrees in mental health counseling. Tim has been seeing patients for 20 years at the Center for Solutions in Brief Therapy.
Tim also works as a Life Coach for executives and employees of various corporations such as Silgan Containers, Toledo Public Schools, Johns Manville, Chick-fil-A, Bostwick-Braun, and St. Vincent Medical Center. He is passionate about the life/work balance and is an advocate of self-care through maintaining the core components of Body, Soul and Spirit.
Tim also speaks widely on issues related to human relations in the workplace at area businesses that include Toledo Metroparks, Lucas County Board of DD, Fulton County Board of DD, NAMSA, Zepf Center, Teledyne, and the Toledo Blade. Topics include Conflict Management, Getting Along with Negative People, Stress Management, Customer Service, Motivating Employees, Respect and Civility in the Workplace, Change Management, and Team Dynamics. He speaks with groups, rather than speaking to them. He believes that adults learn better when they are involved in the process of training.
Finally, Tim incorporates spirituality and psychology into everyday life as he speaks uncompromisingly in many area churches including Cedar Creek, Bowling Green Covenant Church, Waterville Community, Crossroads, and Brookside. He has an engaging style that mixes humor with truth and leaves the listener thinking about life at a deeper level. His messages are accurate to Biblical truth and relevant to today’s culture.
- Bowling Green Covenant Church Tim and Deb’s home church in Bowling Green, Ohio – Real God, Real People.
- CedarCreek Church Helping spiritually restless and unchurched people love Jesus, serve others and tell the world about Christ.
- Help Guide – Mental Health Resources Information about symptoms of Depression, Anxiety, ADD/ADHD, Eating Disorders, Panic Attacks, Bi-Polar, and other mental and emotional challenges.
- The Center for Solutions in Brief Therapy Located in Sylvania, Ohio – Tim has been seeing patients at The Center for Solutions for 13 years.
- Tim Butler on Facebook Connect with Tim by becoming friends with him on FaceBook.
- Toledo Employers Association Serving Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan with practical HR Resources, current HR information and research.
- Toledo Metroparks Preserving Northwest Ohio’s natural heritage – Your Clean, Safe, Natural Places To Be.